We are always interested in receiving demonstrations of interest in Namahn from talented designers. However, we are currently not recruiting. Watch this space.
Namahn welcomes applications for internships. Interns participate in all Namahn activities and contribute to client projects. They receive an allowance to cover travel and work-related expenses within Belgium, but no salary. We cover one trip to and from Brussels.
We only take on recently graduated interns, or those in their final year. You are welcome to contact us in your final Master’s year.
Namahn’s focus is on the digital — please reflect this in your portfolio.
Belgian labour law makes it very difficult for us to take on interns that are not EU or EFTA citizens. Also, things are much easier if the internship is a constituent part of the curriculum of the academic institution.
We screen and select candidate interns as if they were candidate employees.
Namahn expects non-Dutch speaking interns to spend a considerable amount of time learning Dutch. Namahn provides the means to do so.
We welcome residencies by academics for sabbaticals or final-paper/PhD work. For the time being, we cannot offer financial support.
Please write to email@example.com.
So far, Namahn has welcomed the following interns or visitors from academia:
- Ms. Tilly De Rechter (Belgium), LUCA School of Arts, Brussels, Belgium
- Ms. Sabrina Tarquini (Italy), Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Mr. Stefanos Monastiridis (Greece), Aalborg University, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Ms. Ceylan Özdem (Turkey), Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- Mr. Thomas Popelier (Belgium), Howest, Belgium
- Ms. Emilie Maccarini (Belgium), Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- Ms. Oda Sortland (Norway), The Oslo School of Architecture and Design, Norway
- Mr. Frederik Declerck (Belgium), KU Leuven, Belgium
- Mr. Wout Helsmoortel (Belgium), UGent, Belgium
- Mr. Fabio Bonini (Italy), ISIA, Firenze, Italy
- Ms. Sharon Busschots (Belgium), UGent, Belgium
- Ms. Maïlis Cnop (Belgium), Haute Ecole Albert Jacquard, Namur, Belgium
- Mr. Kshitij Pandey (India), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India
- Prof. Dr. Tom Hewett (US), Drexel University, Philadelphia
- Mr. Julien Hennequart (France), CEPEGRA, Gosselies, Belgium
- Mr. Jeroen Van Loock (Belgium), UGent, Belgium
- Ms. Anneleen Vanhoudt (Belgium), Technical University of Delft, The Netherlands
- Mr. Constantijn Seys (Belgium), UGent, Belgium
- Mr. Janne Pitkänen (Finland), Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
- Mr. Wouter Jappens (Belgium), Brussels Export
- Ms. Azzurra Pini (Italy), Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Ms. Yagoda Stecki (Poland), Le Lycée Le Corbusier, Strasbourg, France
- Mr. Mattias Belsack (Belgium), VUB, Brussels
- Ms. Xiaomin Zhong (China), Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Prof. Dr. Victor Gonzalez (Mexico), Manchester University, UK
- Mr. Bastiaan Deknudt (Belgium), Erasmus Hogeschool, Brussels
- Mr. Pascal Endres (Germany), RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Ms. Lotte Vermeir (Belgium), VUB, Brussels
- Ms. Andreea Chelaru (Romania), Interaction Design Institute, Ivrea, Italy
- Mr. Werner Lerooy (Belgium), VUB, Brussels
- Mr. Jan Van den Nieuwenhof (Belgium), University of Antwerp, Belgium