We are looking to hire a Business Development Assistant. This is the core of your work:
- Follow up on client requests
- Visit and report on client visits
- Put together winning proposals in collaboration with designers
- Manage marketing communications & social media
- Report to the project office and to the partner in charge of business development
You should have:
- Relevant higher education (social sciences, marketing, communications, …) or equivalent experience
- Strong affinity with design, business and all things digital
- Perfect mastery of Dutch or French + fluency in English, French and Dutch.
- Mature social and listening skills
- The ability to tackle problems independently and create order in apparent chaos
- Already live in Brussels or be willing to move here
However, we hire people, not skillsets.
We offer fair compensation, a good work-life balance, a clear career path and plenty of opportunities for growth and learning.
Please write to email@example.com. You should receive a response within a week.
We are looking for junior and senior people-centred designers to join Namahn on the short term. We prefer designers who:
- have a degree or experience that is relevant to interaction design, service design or systemic design
- enjoy applying their design skills to high-stakes, multi-faceted business problems.
- are persuasive, both face-to-face and in writing
- possess the skills to facilitate collaborative workshops
- can operate at both a conceptual and a concrete level (visualisation & prototyping)
- are fascinated by technology, but not fatally attracted to it
- look for intellectually challenging assignments
- can easily come to work in our studio in central Brussels
- have perfect mastery of Dutch or French + are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
We offer fair compensation, good work-life balance, a clear career path and plenty of opportunity for learning.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and highlight relevant elements of your portfolio. You should receive a response within a week.
Namahn welcomes applications for internships. Interns participate in all Namahn activities and contribute to client projects. They receive an allowance to cover travel and work-related expenses within Belgium, but no salary. We cover one trip to and from Brussels.
We only take on recently graduated interns, or those in their final year. You are welcome to contact us in your final Master’s year.
Namahn’s focus is on the digital — please reflect this in your portfolio.
Belgian labour law makes it very difficult for us to take on interns that are not EU or EFTA citizens. Also, things are much easier if the internship is a constituent part of the curriculum of the academic institution.
We screen and select candidate interns as if they were candidate employees.
Namahn expects non-Dutch speaking interns to spend a considerable amount of time learning Dutch. Namahn provides the means to do so.
We welcome residencies by academics for sabbaticals or final-paper/PhD work. For the time being, we cannot offer financial support.
Please write to email@example.com.
So far, Namahn has welcomed the following interns or visitors from academia:
- Ms. Tilly De Rechter (Belgium), LUCA School of Arts, Brussels, Belgium
- Ms. Sabrina Tarquini (Italy), Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Mr. Stefanos Monastiridis (Greece), Aalborg University, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Ms. Ceylan Özdem (Turkey), Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- Mr. Thomas Popelier (Belgium), Howest, Belgium
- Ms. Emilie Maccarini (Belgium), Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- Ms. Oda Sortland (Norway), The Oslo School of Architecture and Design, Norway
- Mr. Frederik Declerck (Belgium), KU Leuven, Belgium
- Mr. Wout Helsmoortel (Belgium), UGent, Belgium
- Mr. Fabio Bonini (Italy), ISIA, Firenze, Italy
- Ms. Sharon Busschots (Belgium), UGent, Belgium
- Ms. Maïlis Cnop (Belgium), Haute Ecole Albert Jacquard, Namur, Belgium
- Mr. Kshitij Pandey (India), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India
- Prof. Dr. Tom Hewett (US), Drexel University, Philadelphia
- Mr. Julien Hennequart (France), CEPEGRA, Gosselies, Belgium
- Mr. Jeroen Van Loock (Belgium), UGent, Belgium
- Ms. Anneleen Vanhoudt (Belgium), Technical University of Delft, The Netherlands
- Mr. Constantijn Seys (Belgium), UGent, Belgium
- Mr. Janne Pitkänen (Finland), Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
- Mr. Wouter Jappens (Belgium), Brussels Export
- Ms. Azzurra Pini (Italy), Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Ms. Yagoda Stecki (Poland), Le Lycée Le Corbusier, Strasbourg, France
- Mr. Mattias Belsack (Belgium), VUB, Brussels
- Ms. Xiaomin Zhong (China), Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Prof. Dr. Victor Gonzalez (Mexico), Manchester University, UK
- Mr. Bastiaan Deknudt (Belgium), Erasmus Hogeschool, Brussels
- Mr. Pascal Endres (Germany), RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Ms. Lotte Vermeir (Belgium), VUB, Brussels
- Ms. Andreea Chelaru (Romania), Interaction Design Institute, Ivrea, Italy
- Mr. Werner Lerooy (Belgium), VUB, Brussels
- Mr. Jan Van den Nieuwenhof (Belgium), University of Antwerp, Belgium