* – Fields are required.
Registration and invoicing policy – Registration is only finalised after receipt of this fully completed document. Payment should be done upon receipt of the invoice, within 10 working days. When your registration is finalised, you will receive confirmation, as well as a reminder with practical details at least two working days before the course.
Non-Belgian EC members: please note an additional 21% VAT is charged on your participation fee (rule of VAT exemption does not apply on fees for attending trainings in Belgium). Namahn’s account information can be found under administrative info.
General principles – Registrations are done on a first-come, first-serve basis. If a training is fully booked, people wanting to register will be put on a waiting list. They will be given a sequence number in both the Contacts and Participants file. Registrations become final after receipt of a purchase order or an approval and signature of the training budget holder
10% discount policy applies as follows:
- Two participants of the same company can register for the same training at the same time. To ensure diversity, we accept at most two participants from the same organisation.
- A person wanting to register with his/her colleague but end up on the waiting list because the masterclass is fully booked.
- A person registering for several trainings.
Without payment up front:
- more than 45 days before 1st course date: 10% of fee is invoiced
- 30-45 days before 1st course date: 50% of fee is invoiced
- less than 30 days before 1st course date: 100% of fee is invoiced
With payment up front:
- more than 45 days before 1st course date: 10% of fee is refunded
- 30-45 days before 1st course date: 50% of fee is refunded
- less than 30 days before 1st course date: 0% of fee is refunded
Note, however, that a registration may be transferred to another participant of the same company.
Namahn reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrolment. Such decisions will be made at least one week before the scheduled course date. Registrants will be notified via email.
Namahn reserves the right to replace the teachers based on availability. The replacement teachers will have an equivalent level of expertise in the field and participants will be notified ahead of time to the extent possible.