- € 560 (excl. VAT)
9.00 AM - 13.00 PM.
The Service Design training course initially organised for our design studio here in Brussels, will now be held online to follow the physical distancing measures in Belgium. To ensure a top-quality learning experience, we have made some adjustments:
- The course will be split in two sessions:
– Tuesday 12 May – 9:00 – 13:00
– Wednesday 13 May – 9:00 – 13:00
If you have any questions, please write to us at email@example.com.
Are you involved in managing and designing services with a digital core, and struggling with questions like:
- What’s a good service and why?
- What are the key principles of service design?
- How to get insights from users?
- How to translate insights into service concepts?
- How to turn concepts into new service solutions?
- What is a good service design deliverable?
In this virtually interactive training, you will get answers to these questions and learn the methods and techniques to create an optimal service experience for your customers. We will work with an illustrative case, allowing you to gain hands-on experience and knowledge.
Participating in this training will help you to:
- Frame your service challenge
- Gain ‘deep’ customer insights through optimal research techniques
- Translate insights into inputs for the design phase
- Practice ideation and co-design techniques such as the lotus blossom, storytelling and user journey mapping
- Create and present the high-level concept of your service
- Provide a management-level overview of how the service can be brought to life
- Understand how to prototype and test the service before the actual development and implementation
- Translate your design into an actionable deliverable
Product managers, service managers, operations managers, business analysts, R&D staff, designers, consultants, and innovation advisors.